Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally, My Love News

Well, I've heard from my editor, Clarissa, and my cover artist, Annie, and I am incredibly lucky to have them, I can tell already. I'm not sure how much I'll have to do with my story, but I'm excited to see what she comes up with. As an editor myself, I know how much a story comes together with another set of eyes to help polish it up. I must remember that! And I can't wait to see the cover art! More news as I get it.

I really think online romance is a great genre in itself. Everywhere I go people are telling me their stories, and they have a fantastic happy ever after rating. Not once has someone told me that they met someone online and are now divorced from them. I'm sure it happens, and I know from personal experience that everyone we meet online is not the end all, but that's life. If you want to share your stories, we'd all love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contributors